DE Research Group
Mezei Pavel, Ing., PhD.
Slovak Academy of Sciences
Institute of Forest Ecology
Member of Disturbance Ecology Research Group
Ľudovíta Štúra 1774/2
960 01 Zvolen
Phone: +421 45 5241 111, kl.302
Research Interests: forestry, ecology, disturbances
- PhD. in Ecology and Biodiversity Conservation, Institute of Forest Ecology, Zvolen, Slovak republic
- Ing. (MSc.)in Forest Ecology, Faculty of Forestry, Technical University in Zvolen, Slovak republic
- Post-Doc, Institute of Forest Ecology, SAS (since 2015)
- Dynamic modelling of risks of bark beetle outbreaks on landscape scale, mobility funding by Project Austria-Slovakia (1.1.2015 – 31.12.2015)
- Aktion Austria-Slovakia fellowship (6 month)
- Central European University (CEU), Budapest, summer university fellowship
- Schwarz fund of the Slovak Academy of Sciences for young scientists (48 months)
List of my publications:
Annals of Forest Science, 74 , 2017, ISSN: 1297-966X.
Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 242 , pp. 85-95, 2017.
Journal of Chemical Ecology, 41 (7), pp. 678-688, 2015.
Forest Ecology and Management, 331 , pp. 196–207, 2014.
Forest Ecology and Management, 312 , pp. 67–77, 2014.
The relationship between potential solar radiation and spruce bark beetle catches in pheromone traps Journal Article
Annals of Forest Research, 55 (2), pp. 243-252, 2012, ISSN: 18448135.
Population dynamics of spruce bark beetle in a nature reserve in relation to stand edges conditions Journal Article
Folia Oecologica, 38 (1), pp. 73-79, 2011, ISSN: 13365266.