Kučerová Jana, Ing., PhD.
Research Interests: ecophysiological research of forest ecosystems, plant physiology, photosynthesis, abiotic stress factors, drought stress
- Ing. title at the Faculty of Agrobiology and Food Resources, Slovac University of Agriculture in Nitra (2006 – 2011)
- PhD. in Ecology and Biodiversity Conservation, Institute of Forest Ecology, SAS (2011 – 2014) Thesis Title: Physiological response of selected spruce and beech provenances to water deficit
Academic employment: reasercher
- VEGA 2/0034/14 – Stress state identification in forest woody plants by a comprehensive eco-physiological approach
- APVV-0480- 12 – Nutrient-energy cycles as disturbance indicators of terrestrial ecosystems” (on behalf project partner – Institute of Forest Ecology)
- APVV-16- 0526 – Identification of environmental vulnerability and adaptive potential of spruce populations under changing climate