DE Research Group
Slovak Academy of Sciences
Institute of Forest Ecology
Disturbance Ecology Research Group
Ľudovíta Štúra 1774/2
960 01 Zvolen
Phone: +421 948 229 338
Actually I am focused on:
- Gas chromatography (GC-MS) and electroantennography (GC-EAD) analyses
- Bark beetle Ips typographus L. breeding under laboratory conditions
- Preparation and testing of pheromone and antiatractant lures for the use in the forest protection against the pest of bark beetle Ips typographus L.
Research interest in the past:
- Description of metal cation sorption and transport in plants by using of radioanalytical and spectral methods
- The effect of toxic and heavy metals on the environment
- PhD. in Applied Analytical Chemistry, University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Trnava, 2008-2011
- RNDr. in Biochemistry – specializing in Biotechnology, University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Trnava, 2007-2009
- MSc. in Chemistry – specializing in Biotechnology, University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Trnava, 2002-2007
- Institute of Forest Ecology, Zvolen (02/2018 – present)
- Scientific researcher – project investigator of the project APVV 0761-15: SEMIO -The study of spruce – bark beetles interactions – new possibilities of semoichemical use
- University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava
- Scientific assistant – 09/2011 – 02/2012 – Teaching, scientific research and web site management of attributable department. Teaching – Environmental law.
- PhD. student – 10/2007 – 08/2011 – Study and research in the field of Applied analytical and bioanalytical chemistry. Teaching – Biochemical and microbiological laboratory works.
- Slovak: Mother tongue
- English: B1
- German: B1
List of my publications:
Desalination, 266 , pp. 134-141, 2011, ISSN: 0011-9164.
Sorption of Co2+, Zn2+, Cd2+ and Cs+ ions by activated sludge of sewage treatment plant. Journal Article
Nova Biotechnologica, 10 (1), pp. 53-61, 2010, ISSN: 1337-8783.
Cadmium and zinc uptake by dried activated sludge: equilibrium and experimental design study Journal Article
Nova Biotechnologica, 10 (2), pp. 117-130, 2010, ISSN: 1337-8783.
Cadmium sorption by dried plant biomass - reversibility studies Journal Article
Nova Biotechnologica, 10 (2), pp. 157-165, 2010, ISSN: 1337-8783.
Bioaccumulation and distribution of 137Cs in tobacco cultivated under hydroponic conditions Journal Article
Nova Biotechnologica, 10 (2), pp. 95-106, 2010, ISSN: 1337-8783.
Zinc uptake and distribution in ivy (Hedera helix L.) leaves Journal Article
Nova Biotechnologica, 9 (1), pp. 73-82, 2009.
Effect of chelating agents on phytoxicity and bioaccumulation of heavy metals in vascular plants Journal Article
Nova Biotechnologica, 9 (3), pp. 271-277, 2009.
Influence of anionic surfactants on Zn2+ and Sr2+ uptake by ivy (Hedera helix L.) leaves. Journal Article
Nova Biotechnologica, 9 (3), pp. 333-339, 2009.
Influence of complexing ligands and mineral nutrients on zinc foliar uptake and transloction in vascular plants Journal Article
Cereal Research Communications,, 36 , pp. 415-418, 2008.
Influence of complexing ligands on Zn uptake and translocation in tobacco and celery plants Journal Article
Acta Agronomica Ovariensis, 50 , pp. 65-71, 2008.
Determination of long distance transport of Cs+, Co2+ and Zn2+ ions in vascular plants by autoradiography and gamma-spectrometry. Journal Article
Nova Biotechnologica, 7 (1), pp. 33-40, 2007, ISBN: 978-80-89220-89-2.
Bioakumulácia 137Cs a 60Co horčicou bielou Sinapis alba L. a zelerom voňavým Apium graveolens L. Journal Article
Nova Biotechnologica, 6 (1), pp. 7-18, 2006, ISSN: 80-89220-50-9.